Nextory is one of the front runners in the digitalization of reading. We offer our customers a monthly subscription service giving them access to hundreds of thousands of books. By providing audio- and e-books from the world’s largest publishers through an innovative app experience, we give more people access to books. Do you want to take on the task of expanding our business in Finland? Do you have a passion for driving a business and do you personally read books? Fantastic! Nextory is now looking for a Head of Growth in Finland. You will love working with us at Nextory if you want to work in a fast-growing company with entrepreneurial spirit!
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
As Head of Growth, you will set the direction for our business on the Finnish market and improve our growth pace! Outlining the fastest way to success in terms of offer to market, marketing, positioning, distribution models, partnerships, etc - all built on local business and market insights and your previous experience.
You will execute and implement this strategy and be accountable for the results. You will analyse results thoroughly and daily to optimise and improve.
You will be leading a small local team and be very closely integrated into the central marketing team. Our organisation is a matrix organisation.
To be successful:
- We believe you have been very successful with proven results from sales and business development
- You are considered a senior person and have worked for quite a few years now
- You are well familiar with modern marketing methods and the Finnish media landscape
- Your phone book is full of relevant B2B-contacts
- You have either led a company or a department and you are business oriented as well as data driven even if you get your real kicks from creative thinking and closing deals
- You are a great leader and you quickly gain the trust from people externally as well as internally
- We believe you have great communication skills in English and Finnish as both languages are required in the daily work
As a person, you are first and foremost a nice person. You are a self-starter who gets things done. You roll up your sleeves and create magic. You are full of ideas, but you choose to execute only the ones where data show it is a good move.
• We like it if you have experience from working with digital services. If you have worked with subscription, streaming or SaaS, we will be even happier!