Technology has changed the world we live in. That is why Nextory's vision is more relevant than ever. We want to increase reading and enrich people's lives with beautiful stories. Our goal is to make people read and listen to stories instead of just scrolling through social media and watch tv. Nextory makes it easier to fit books into your life.
Nextory is one of the fastest growing streaming services for audiobooks and e-books in Europe. We are an entrepreneurial tech company that is growing rapidly with an international expansion in focus. The team consists of committed and smart people of different ages and backgrounds - and now we are looking for a new team member to help write our story.
Nextory is currently looking for a full-time Global PR Coordinator, based in Stockholm.
In this role you will be a part of the Global PR & Brand team at Nextory, where you will create, deliver and evaluate PR activities towards existing and new customers in our different markets. You will have a key role in building the Nextory brand and offering, while ensuring a consistent and creative messaging that is in line with our vision and KPIs.
SOME OF THE THINGS YOU WILL BE DOING
- Identify and craft PR stories to secure coverage that highlights Nextory’s brand.
- Coordinate and communicate effectively with agencies, freelancers and teams across Nextory’s different markets to advise and identify potential PR stories.
- Execute PR efforts in campaigns and on-going PR activities, including production of press material such as press releases, reports and articles.
- Get the news out by pitching PR stories. Contacting and building strong relations with journalists and influencers.
- Other tasks from our marketing department, such as internal communication and brand advertising.
WHO YOU ARE?
- 1-3 years of experience within PR and communication from an agency or organization.
- Experience in collaborating with and managing PR agencies to plan and produce PR activities to secure coverage in relevant media.
- Organized - able to juggle multiple projects simultaneously while managing essential admin work.
- Strategic and creative - ability to ensure that PR activities deliver against business objectives and craft PR stories from scratch with key messages.
- Hand-on-skills in executing PR efforts, including production of press material as well as media pitching to get the news out.
- Team player - willing to roll up your sleeves to get the job done.
- Exceptional writing skills and great attention to detail.
- Fluent in verbal and written Swedish and English.
- It’s also a huge plus if you have a passion for books and different kinds of stories!
Nextory is one of Europe's largest streaming services for audiobooks and e-books. The app was founded in 2015 by the serial entrepreneurs Shadi Bitar and Ninos Malki. Since then, the company has developed into a fast-growing platform that enables unlimited distribution of stories and knowledge in various digital formats. Together with the subscribers, Nextory shares a great passion for literature of all kinds and strives to be an independent and natural place where everyone can easily find their next stories. This goes hand in hand with the vision to increase reading around the world to enrich people's lives and thereby contribute to increased well-being, personal development and strengthened democracy. Today, Nextory's catalog contains over 750,000 titles and the app is available in nine markets around Europe, with headquarters in Stockholm. Read more at nextory.se.