Nextory is a front runner in the digitalization of reading. We offer our customers a monthly subscription service giving them access to hundreds of thousands of books. Providing audio- and e-books from the world’s largest publishers, through an innovative app experience, we give more people access to books with the continuous aim to increase reading. You will love working with us at Nextory if you want to work in a fast-growing product company with entrepreneurial spirit!
Nextory is now looking for a visual Product Designer who loves to create aesthetically beautiful and emotionally appealing experiences for our customers! You will love it here if you have a burning passion for user-experience and focus on solving customer needs. We believe that you value and take great pride in design work, you also know that it takes hard work to create something amazing. The Design Team at Nextory is small in quantity but great in team spirit! You will love it here if you believe that sharing is caring and teamwork is the key to success.
Who are you?
- We believe that you have around five years proven experience working with UI and visual product design
- We believe that you are continuously learning about the latest trend and best practices within digital design
- We believe that you are inspired by other skilled designers in your work
- We believe that you have an inspiring portfolio including mobile interface work
- We believe that you have experience working on inspirational solutions for iOS and/Android
- We believe that you know you are great at what you do, but you let your work show it
What you will be doing:
You will be a part of the Design Team who conveys the powers of product design, ux writing, service design and user research. Together with other super talented Nextorians throughout the organization you will drive the user centric development of our product. You will identify possibilities to enhance customer experience and to increase customer value. You will drive design projects - from customer needs, concept, design and prototype - to final design.
We are looking forward to your application which should include a CV or LinkedIn profile and we would love a link to your portfolio! Please note that the position is Stockholm-based.