Nextory is one of the front runners in the digitalization of reading. We offer our customers a monthly subscription service giving them access to hundreds of thousands of books. Providing audio- and e-books from the world’s largest publishers, through an innovative app experience, we give more people access to books. Do you want to work with a digital subscription service to the consumer market and have a key role in sales and marketing for the Danish market? Fantastic! Nextory is now looking for a Partnership Representative Denmark who will be given the opportunity to work with long-term and relationship-building partnerships and sales.
You will love working with us at Nextory if you want to work in a fast-growing company with entrepreneurial spirit! The culture is characterized by a start-up feeling, where you have a great opportunity to influence yourself and contribute with efforts that put the company in a position.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
As Partnership Representative you will work with relationship-building sales. With a creative mindset you will do B2B sales with the goal of building strong and long-term partnerships that generate new Nextory users. You are responsible for all collaborations with your partners and the results of those. You will also be responsible for local market research and to some extent, local Danish marketing activities. The role involves many contact areas, both internally and externally, and you will be working closely with the whole Partnership Team. The position is based at our lovely HQ in Stockholm.
In this role, you will:
- Do research
- Contact potential partners
- Develop existing partnerships
- Follow up on agreed projects and activities
- Plan campaigns and activities
- Create marketing materials together with graphic designers
WHO YOU ARE
• We believe you have an education in, for example, business, economics, sales or digital marketing
• We believe you have at least a couple of years of experience working within sales
• We believe you have great communication skills in Danish (mother tongue) and English as both languages are required in the daily work
We believe that you are driven, creative, social and structured by nature. You enjoy working proactively and independently with targets and goals. Furthermore, you are a relationship builder who sees how your long-term partnerships are linked to the company's brand.