We know it, you know it. Most companies ramble on about purpose and making the world a better place. And pretty often it feels a bit… well, forced. But we’d like to think that our story is special for real. Hear us out. The story of Nextory began in Syria, where our founders grew up. When they were children, they witnessed how the dictatorship limited access to books, and saw what it did to their country. So when Shadi and Ninos came to Sweden, they made it their mission to make books available to everyone. Fast forward a few years, and Nextory was born. We offer a monthly subscription where our users can read and listen to as many books as they like. Sounds like a pretty cool product to work with, right? We think so too.
We’re on the hunt for a Senior QA Engineer to join our amazing team on the quest of making the world a happier and more democratic place.
Exp: 5 to 7 Years
Roles and Responsibilities
- Proactively develops quality tests with good architecture, testability, and an automation mindset using the latest best practices.
- Reliably and consistently delivers the needed value at the agreed-upon time.
- Ensures that quick fixes delivered are followed up with an architecture-appropriate fix.
- Ensures that the code structure is such that other team members can easily help or work on the project.
- Proactively monitors and maintains alert systems to ensure shipped code performs as expected in the hands of the customer.
- Supports driving automation as part of the improvement of team efficiency.
- Reviews the product and keep the stakeholders informed about aspects of the product and new features requested that are a risk to the platform's maintainability.
- Review the entire system they work with and take initiatives for preventive fixes and refactoring as needed.
- Learn at least one relevant broadening skill per year.
Job Description :
- Expertise in writing automated Testing as well as practicing manual one
- Proficiency in STLC phases and testing methodologies
- Good Knowledge of Agile processes & tools
- Expertise in developing & executing manual & Automation test cases.
- Experience with test tools like Selenium or equivalent
- Exp in designing and developing test automation scripts
- Manual Testing(API and UI)
- API Automation with Rest Assured
- Selenium or equivalent UI Automation tool
- Functional Testing (UI and API)
Good to Have Keyskills:
- Mongo DB
- Git Knowledge
We are looking forward to your application which should include a CV or LinkedIn profile. Also, we would love a pitch of why you are the tech-savvy person we are looking for!