Nextory is one of the front runners in the digitalization of reading. We offer our customers a monthly subscription service giving them access to hundreds of thousands of books. Providing audio- and e-books from the world’s largest publishers, through an innovative app experience, we give more people access to books. Do you want to work with a digital subscription service to the consumer market and have a key role in our sales and relationship department in the Netherlands? Do you have a passion for books and reading? Fantastic! Nextory is now looking for a Content & Partner Representative Netherlands who will be given the opportunity to work with sales and also owning the contact with publishers. You will love working with us at Nextory if you want to work in a fast-growing company with entrepreneurial spirit!
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
As Content & Partner Representative Netherlands, you will work with relationship-building, sales and marketing in a variety of channels. With a creative mindset, you will process B2B-partners with the goal of building strong and long-term partnerships. You are responsible for all collaborations with your partner companies and publishers, you ensure that each project is flowing by and follow up the activities that you have agreed upon. The role involves many contact areas both internally and externally and you report to our Head of Global Partnerships, being part of the marketing department. The position is based in the Netherlands, in which city is depending on where our next star lives! You will need to travel to Sweden regularly.
You will also be responsible for local market research and to a certain extent, local Dutch marketing activities.
So what will you be doing? Let's divide this role into two main areas, Partner and Content:
For example, you will be working with Partner in the way of:
- Doing research and process potential partners
- Developing existing partnerships
- Requiring material, match the deadline and deliveries
- Suggesting marketing activities, business development ideas to fit the local market
For example, you will be working with publishers and content in the way of:
- Being the point of contact to Dutch publishers
- Having discussions with the publishers about which titles to use in marketing
- Owning the responsibility of handling the books throughout the process in our system
- Creating book lists in the app
This position is perfect for someone who likes to work in a project based workflow, who has a results focused mind and who has a genuine passion for books. We also believe that you are interested in marketing and digital business development. You will learn from dedicated colleagues who are passionate about the products and entrepreneurship!
WHO YOU ARE
- We believe you have an education in, for example sales or digital marketing
- We believe you have a couple of years experience within sales
- We believe you have great communication skills in English and Dutch as both languages are required in the daily work
As a person, you are structured and you find it easy to get an overview of several parts of the work process. Self-employed work is something you enjoy as you have the ability to start as well as drive activities on your own and make decisions that create workflow. Furthermore, you are a relationship-builder who sees how your long-term partnerships are linked to the company's brand, both within the publishing world and within sales!
• It’s a pleasure if you have experience of digital sales to gain an understanding of concept sales